- Establishing effective communication with governmental organizations, companies, clients, contractors
- Screening market for identification of potential projects, tenders, opportunities for investment, local contractors, suppliers, business development, etc.
- Planning and implementing marketing activities
- Negotiating with the clients to secure the project, promote local market to award more projects.
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. from reputable university
- Having the experience in Mineral Industries, Water Industries and being familiar with pertinent potential clients
- Fluent in English (Speaking, Reading, Writing, Listening)
- At least 10 years of experience in the field of Marketing, Product selling
- Team working
- Familiar with general terms and conditions of marketing and business development
- Having the experience of cooperation with the foreign companies
- Social Perceptiveness
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Farab Co. is a pioneer & reputable general contractor in Iran. During the last two decades of its activities, Farab has designed, manufactured, installed and commissioned 73 units of Hydro Turbine – Generator together with all their pertinent ancillaries/auxiliaries with the total capacity of 10400 MW as EPC contractor. Currently Farab has 1250 MW Hydro Power Plants and 4500 MW Thermal Power Plants based on EPC, EPCF and BOT mechanism under construction in Iran and overseas countries. The experienced and qualified personnel of Farab, utilizing up to date technologies in design engineering combined with good collaboration with international consultants and reputable designers/suppliers of the equipment have turned Farab into one of the strongest contractors of Hydro Power Plants in the region. Farab with full confident which was achieved through successful completion of its Hydro power plants as its prior mission and by utilizing the precious experience of their professional engineers and management teams extended its field of activities to other infrastructural fields like Thermal Power Plant, Oil, Gas and Petrochemical, Railway Industries, Smart Metering System and other Renewable Energy projects. In continuation of its powerful presence in local markets and in order to continue its sustainable progress, Farab extended its activities to overseas markets. Up to now, Farab has been awarded more than 1.2 billion dollars in international contracts in his target countries including Kenya, Tajikistan, Sri Lanka, Iraq, Malaysia and Armenia.
Power & Utilities
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.