In Jabama, one of the ventures of Alibaba Travels, we need a “Marketing Project Manager".
We're hiring a self-motivated Project Coach with experience delegating to staff members. The successful candidate will work with Project Team to coach them to deliverables fall within the applicable scope, budget and time and Manage resources and traffic and Facilitate the team with the knowledge so that team can start the project. Help in preparing the overall planning of the project that means he/she will work as a consultant. He/she will provide various ideas, suggestions, strategies. He or she will coordinate with other project managers to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and help them to build and lead the team in order to achieve Marketing deliverables. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture. The job requires some overtime hours. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, we encourage you to apply. As a Project Coach, we expect you to have high communication skills and Monitor scheduling, trafficking, planning, and resource management from accepted concept through delivery for allocated marketing projects and campaigns. Identify project risks and raise them proactively. Focusing on people and Continuous Improvement all the time; provides the team a platform for improvement not only during the retro but all the time. Create a safe environment for healthy conflict and meaningful collaboration. Ultimately, you have to be able to ensure marketing projects are delivered as scheduled and coach team and project managers and have the acceptable attitude for coaching and problem-solving.
● Ensuring to understand program and project goals and identifying communications tools best suitable to accomplish program objectives.
● Teaching and mentoring teams and building teams through projects.
● Helping the team to set specific objectives for projects and reporting it to the managers.
● Enabling the transition to Agile by empowering teams to develop an Agile mindset.
● Training teams to enable teams to transition to an Agile way of working.
● Defining the measurement system by way of identifying relevant metrics.
● Identifying process issues and improving them.
● Focusing on people and continuous improvement all the time.
● Facilitating change in new ways of working.
● Applying system thinking to expose bottlenecks and raising them proactively and helping the team to resolve it.
● Evaluating and advising Agile frameworks.
● Able to track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
● Able to develop comprehensive project plans with project managers to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
● Know Agile frameworks and able to Coach the (Product/Project) Team to meet their targets and objectives.
● Able to diagnose the bottlenecks and problems and give solutions for them.
● Advanced time management and analytical skills.
● Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
● Initiative (willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges).
● Fast leaner, organized and autonomous.
● Problem-solving skills to deal with new challenges as they arise.
● Decision Making skill.
● Excellent management, negotiation, listening skills.
● Driving and achieving result.
● Planning and organizing skills.
● Change management & adaptability.
● Team work skills.
● Being multitask.
Coaching skills experience or background:
● Minimum 2 years of solid experience in Project management and leadership.
● Education: BSc degree in Project Management, Management (BBA) or relevant field.
● Relation with Marketing and general marketing knowledge.
● Experience with process improvement.