- Develop marketing plans that deliver business objectives and targets.
- Evaluate effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Effective utilization of available marketing tools.
- Ability to plan, conduct and manage frequent events for the various products portfolio.
- Enhance the company’s market leadership in market.
- Ability to develop sales tools, training, collateral materials and overall marketing program management.
- Use data/research to develop business cases and strategic marketing plans for existing and new division units.
- Master's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Must have a minimum of 7-10 years of managerial experience preferably in FMCG field.
- Computer skills – proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including expertise in delivering.
- Fluency in English.
Are you fluent in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Fouman Chimie was formed over 40 years ago to produce and market high technology automotive chemical products and is now one of the most dynamic private sector groups in Iran, improving on its automotive lubricants, but also diversifying into adhesives, household products and personal care markets.
Our mission is to offer consumer products with brand names that satisfy consumer expectations of quality and service.
Our greatest asset, our 1,500 people, have through continuous focus on the future, been able to succeed in various markets using our state of the art technical and production facilities, uncompromising R&D, along with skillful marketing and distribution to compete internationally and become market leaders domestically.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching