In the role of a Marketing Manager you will act as a leader for the Marketing team and report directly to the CMO. You are the key holder in the Marketing team with knowledge across all functions and deep understanding of our Services.
• Work on acquisition marketing to improve brand metrics and usage intent in the region
• Work across channels with a focus on digital
• Work with cross-functional teams and manage Marketing team from planning to activity launch
• Collaborate with various business units to conceptualize communication approaches and tactics in support of strategy
• Analyze and execute data-driven marketing strategies
• Deep-dive into operational and marketing metrics to analyze the impact of marketing activities and track progress on permanent or recurring activation.
• Ensure a rapid pace of testing and that learning are documented, shared, and rolled out
• Identify and prioritize brand marketing campaigns to drive success of new initiatives.
• Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop high impact local campaigns through innovative channels
• Bachelor’s or higher degree in marketing, communication, or related field.
• 3 -5 years of experience in marketing.
• Solid understanding of e commerce SEO & SEM.
• Working knowledge of web design principles, best practices, and content management platforms.
• Demonstrated ability to development and execute marketing strategies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Familiarity with analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
• Ability to analyze data to assess performance.
• Be problem solver with a can do Attitude.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
As the largest indoor water park, O’Park began its activity in the spring of 1396 with the aim of providing special water park services to international standards and providing a safe and happy place to spend leisure time and create a different, exciting and unforgettable experience.
55,000 square meters underneath modern design, about 3,000 locksmiths for use, 14 adult exciting slides, Aloopia Complex (children's island), tsunami pool, all provided and designed by white water Canadian company specifically for O’Park complex.
O’Park’s Main Goals:
- Providing modern water park services
- Provide a safe and happy place to spend your family's leisure time
- Create a different and enjoyable (happy and exciting) experience for everyone at different ages.
- Provision of services in accordance with international standards (employee behavior, water purification, devices, lockers, etc.)
500 employees or more
Media, Publishing & Entertainment
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.