At PERSOL, marketing is about understanding people and building awareness about how our products and services can satisfy their needs. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more. The ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. She/He will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities as well as a long-term strategy, thriving under tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
● Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
● Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
● Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
● Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
● Partner with email, performance marketing, and web teams to design, test, and evolve lead-nurturing tactics.
● Work with the creative team, developing creative briefs and guiding creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
● Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
● Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establish budget guidelines, participate in events, document business processes, and provide sales support.
● Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
● Identify the effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly.
● Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
● At least 5 years of proven working experience as a marketing manager.
● Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Marketing, Business, or related fields.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
● Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
● Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity.
● Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
● Proficiency in online marketing and social media strategy.
● Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms.
● Willingness and ability to travel.
● Established contacts with media.