- Include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity.
- Hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
- University Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in marketing or a related field. A master's degree in business or marketing is preferred.
- Other certifications obtained: Branding, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communication, Marketing Essentials.
- Nature and length of previous experience: 5 years experience in Marketing Manager Position.
- Specialist knowledge: Sales and Marketing, Administration and Management , Communications and Media , Design, .
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Curiosity, Tenacity, Willingness to Listen & Learn, Adaptability, Strong Work Ethic, Writing and content creation, Emotional intelligence.