To provide financial and commercial insights into marketing decisions, ensuring that resources are effectively allocated in an objective and transparent manner through the application of best practice tools and methodologies which are consistent with the new way of marketing.
- Apply the relevant Marketing Finance tools available in the Group to facilitate timely business decisions to drive strategic and tactical decision making of Marketing Investment spend
- Contribute to preparation and review of business cases and PIRs for major market initiatives ensuring commercial feasibility.
- Leads the financial preparation of the annual marketing company plan, providing insights into financial resource allocation decisions based on portfolio alignment and on the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing investments.
- Raising financial awareness in the marketing department and raising commercial/marketing awareness in Finance.
- Define and apply practical governance guidelines ensuring controls are in place within Marketing, and drive the importance of a strong control environment around all marketing activities
- Act as a strong business partner with the marketing community by maintaining effective working relationships with all marketing sub departments and Marketing Leadership Team.
- Support development and embedding of Group Marketing Finance best practice methodologies & processes, through an on-going process of innovation
- Conduct complete and timely reporting of marketing financials to Area and Region
- Act as a change agent that develops the department’s skill sets to focus on the value-added Marketing support in the areas of:
a. Distribution and Trade Remuneration;
b. Financial analysis and insights of Brand/Channels/Account Performance;
c. Resource allocation insights of Marketing Investments to support the portfolio strategy and longer-term brand equity building
- University degree in Accounting or Finance or Business Management
- ACCA/ACMA would be an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Minimum four years’ business experience in finance planning and resource allocation in preferably an international company
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Understanding of ERP system
- Excellent communication skills and a motivator of change.
- Capable of analyzing financial impact of potential strategic business decisions
- Self-confident, flexible and proactive
- Effective management skills to motivate and develop team.
Are you fluent speaking and presenting in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco company founded in 1902. We are the world’s largest quoted tobacco group by global market share, with over 200 brands sold in over 200 markets. BAT has more than 50,000 employees worldwide with factories in 41 countries. The quality of our people has always played a major role in our success, making us successful worldwide and leader in more than 55 markets.
BAT Pars was founded in Iran in 2003 and has since expanded its market presence by 4 drive brands which are: Dunhill, Kent, Pall Mall and Montana. In 2016 we established our independent factory in Iran.
We can proudly announce that in 2018 we have earned the Top Employer seal of recognition in five regions – Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East including Iran. Certification is awarded by the Top Employers Institute, which recognizes leading employers around the world that excel in nurturing and developing talent throughout all levels of an organization, while striving to continuously optimize employment practices. BAT offers exceptional opportunities for career and personal development, a competitive package and extensive trainings. Our workforce is strongly multi-cultural and we have a devolved structure, with the local company having wide freedom of action and responsibility for its operations. We believe that because our products pose risks to health, it is all the more important that our business is managed responsibly. Responsibility is integral to our business strategy and through dialogue with our stakeholders, we are working to pursue our commercial objectives in ways consistent with changing expectations of a modern tobacco business.
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.