- Familiar with Telecom Industry
- Having marketing experience in the field of B2B
- Being able to measure the effectiveness of marketing ads
- Familiar with the design of promos and promotional campaigns
- Familiar with the tenders and their analysis
- Familiar with customer consumption analysis and categorization reports
- To analyze B2B markets and identify advertising methods
- Preparing Content for marketing activities
- Preparing Content for marketing activities.
- Help driving the sales and revenue objectives through trade analysis, planning and forecasting.
Education: Master of Marketing management, MBA, EMBA or industrial engineering
Experience: At least 3 years' experience in Marketing Applicants with Telecommunication experience are preferred
- Marketing Strategy B2B
- Advertising Strategy and management
- Project Management
- Data analysis
- Business Excellence models (EFQM-ICTINQA)
- Quantitative Research (Sampling methods, research techniques)
- Descriptive and Inferential statistics
Could you work in the east of Tehran? (Transportation service is Available)
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Mobin Net Telecom Co. is the largest nationwide wireless broadband (4G-WiMAX) operator in Iran with around 750,000 subscribers across 125 cities of the 31 Provinces. Mobin Net provides a wide range of services including dedicated broadband Internet access, VoIP, and VPN for both home and business users. Different services are provided for large Enterprises and organizations in the country relying on Mobin Net’s nationwide Network. With high security, reliability and availability of the network, Mobin Net has a dominant market share with over 63% of the emerging WiMAX in Iran. Recently, Mobin Net has upgraded its nationwide network technology to TD-LTE in accordance with global trends on 3GPP LTE standards.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.