Ostadkar is looking for a Marketing Communications Coordinator to fulfill the following roles and responsibilities:
- Identify strategies for an effective and fruitful presence in media
- Plan and run offline marketing campaign
- Run affiliation marketing, plan and organize the process
- Drive press release editorial calendar and development, working with each show to manage release queue, generate materials, and integrate corporate strategy into messaging and schedule for release
- Assists with copy writing for various projects including but not limited to press releases and promotional events
- Responsible for trafficking all advertising purchasing and billing tasks, including check requests and product delivery
The ideal candidate is team-based multi-functional, result-oriented who is determined to make the impossible happen. We are looking for someone with relevant experience in the start-up and / or tech ecosystem who can bring energy, experience, creativity, and perseverance to our marketing team. The following lists a few requirements and nice-to-have qualifications:
- At least one year of experience in PR or related topics on the digital area
- Comfortable with fast-paced environment and rapidly changing priorities. Resourceful and well-organized
- Deep understanding of all types of media in Iran and their relationships
- Team working experience e.g. building timelines, gathering requirements and implementing cross-team projects on-time
- Passion, specifically about the learning and execution
- Belief in growth as a system, not one-off tactics
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
At Ostadkar, we are working to revolutionize online home services and to bring quality and price transparency to this market. The Mission of Ostadkar is to become a flagship brand for high quality, reliable, and transparent services for everyone. Ostadkar is the largest and fastest growing online platform for ordering home and business services. Our application serves as a connection between consumers and service professionals for a whole host of services, ranging from beauty and hair doover, to plumbing and building maintenance, to computer repair and network setup, to personal tutoring and coaching, to almost anything one can think of. The market for online ordering of services is still new and undeveloped in Iran, but Ostadkar is by far the largest player in this segment. Our team is young, energitic, creative, hard-working, and fun-loving. We also growing rapidly and trying to add like-minded smart individuals to our incredible team, the platform is currently active in Tehran and is planning to expand to other major cities of Iran as well. If you love the start-up world and love to work closely with other people and teams in building a bright future for two-thirds of Iran's GDP, let's talk.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.