- To handle and manage the company's travel needs and provide secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
Main Account abilities:
- Work as the single point of contact for all travel related inquiries of internal customers and visitors with a focus on the Field Force; coordinate with Travel Agency and the Transportation Service Provider
- Conference, meeting and associated bookings & admin support – including regional & local meetings, LT meetings
- Meet and greet clients and keep the reception area tidy
- Receive, direct and relay telephone and fax messages
- Book meetings and monitor the tidiness of meeting rooms
- Arrange and distribute couriers
- Record daily supplies expenditures and maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies including stationery.
- Provide word-processing and secretarial support to the division(s)
- Provide support in administrative projects as requested i.e. insurance expense claims, PO submission, ...
- Visiting and following up with vendors and preferred hotels.
- Working closely with sourcing, procurement, Marketing and events coordinator and finance
- Receiving, checking and distributing monthly transportation, travel, insurance and catering records of associates
- Provide support in administrative projects as requested
- Assist marketing Manger
High School education, University degree preferred
2 years in a similar role
Other Skills Required:
- Good interpersonal and organization skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications
- Ability to coordinate well internally across departments and functions and at all seniority levels to avoid ambiguity in high volume itineraries
- good relation skill