● Analysis of marketing research data in the field of macro market information and competitive intelligence including sales and share volume and retail audit.
● Implementation of internal audit projects.
● Identify research and analytics needs in light of the strategic objectives of categories and sub-categories.
● Establish the research process ensuring alignment across key stakeholders.
● Elevate data analytics capability across the market and guide the business to optimize the use of the systems and methodologies.
● More than 5 years of experience in statistical or quantitative marketing research.
● Analytics skills.
● Quantitative and qualitative research experience.
● Work experience and BI data analysis.
● Familiarity with ERP field software including SAP.
● Complete mastery of statistical software, especially Excel, SPSS.
● Bachelor’s degree in Business or Mathematics (Statistics is preferred).
● Fluent in English.