• Collaborate with the relevant teams and agencies to understand the trends, landscape, competitors and consumers, communicate across the business & identify key actions to take
• Establish competitor and market intelligence capabilities to ringfence and drive growth in our business
• Reveal and unleash consumer knowledge and understanding
• Identify opportunities based on insights & analytics to meet business objectives and long-term plans
• Identify research and analytics needs in light of the strategic objectives of categories and sub-categories
• Lead and manage all research, and co-pilot the business heads, brands and trade with identifying the key actions that has the highest impact on business performance.
• Drive a consumer mindset, data analysis & insights to guide informed decision making
• Elevate data analytics capability across the market and guide the business to optimize the use of the systems and methodologies
• Capture best practices across markets and spot opportunities to drive market best practices.
• Establish the research process ensuring alignment across key stakeholders
• Manage research agencies and data sources to ensure quality OTIF delivery of requirements
Human Capital Responsibilities:
• Provide mentor ship for the purpose of developing a continuous talent pipeline for key roles
• Continuously drive team capabilities and performance. Continuous assessment, monitoring, and constructive feedback
• Develop required trainings and coordinate with the HC department
• Ensure alignment of procedures in accordance with the Delegation of Authority (DOA).
• Assist in monitoring allocated budget to ensure compliance and highlight possible issues.
• Provide inputs on the preparation of budget
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing
• MBA is preferred
• 8+ years in Consumer & Trade research across agencies & Client
• Quantitative & Qualitative Research Experience
• Retail Audit Experience
• Analytics skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Leadership skills