MCI is looking for a Market Research Analyst to fulfill the following roles and responsibilities:
-To provide a clear information on market, customers and competition situation in related segments
- To provide valid and thorough analysis of market to support key Enterprise business decisions
- Support information gathering and analysis of clients, market conditions, competitive market analysis, and future opportunities
- Partner with Analytics to effectively test and measure marketing effectiveness, and to execute experiments tied to concrete marketing objectives
- Proactively track market to identify the opportunities
- Analyze various sources of internal and external data to develop unique insights and observations that help support recommendations.
- Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires, or arrange to obtain existing data.
- Define required quantitative and qualitative market researches to provide valid insight on the market and competition situation
-To formulate and control the segmented strategies for MCI Enterprise Market
- Forecast and track MCI marketing and sales trends and analyzing the collected data.
- Providing Marketing intelligence information based on the Enterprise Business Strategic positioning
- Checking quality of gathered dataset.
- Finding, Organizing and supervising data gathering team.
- Analyzing dataset and providing managerial implications to decision makers.
- At least 2 years of experience in market research
- High knowledge in designing questionnaire and data analysis
- High knowledge in research methodology
- Good command in one of statistical analysis software
- At least bachelor degree of Statistics, Industrial management, Industrial Engineering, MBA, Marketing Management, or closely related degrees.
- Customer orientation mindset and product intuition
- Experience in applied customer research within the consumer tech industry
- Highly analytical, with thorough business experience with statistics and a breadth of research methods
- The ability to distill complex questions into testable hypotheses and research plans, as well as large amounts of data into actionable recommendations
- Comfortable with fast-paced environment and rapidly changing priorities. Resourceful and well-organized
- Team working experience e.g. building timelines, gathering requirements and implementing cross-team projects on-time
- Passion, specifically about the learning and execution
- Belief in growth as a system, not one-off tactics
Knowledge and expertise of at least one statistical analysis software package (SPSS and STATA are preferred) and Microsoft Office
Computer software applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening,
- Analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Demonstrated maturity, integrity and the ability to perform in an entrepreneurial environment, both individually and as a team player
- Capability to work in a team.
- Strong time management skill
- Strong analytical and numerical skill
- Flexibility and result oriented mindset
- Proactive learner and self-motivated
- Enjoy to work in a dynamic team, ready to tackle new challenges
- Good abilities in planning, ability to prioritize
- Relevant business experience is a plus
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
A Leading Telecom Operator
A leading telecom operator that its vision is: To be the most admired Iranian company.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching