• Services and maintains machines on site.
• Ensures preventive maintenance is performed.
• Ensures machine breakdowns are repaired.
• Keeps current and accurate record of maintenance.
• Ensures all relevant manufacturer modifications and updates are performed/installed
• Responsible for a sound spare part warehouse
• Manages contractors on site
• Ensures team works together as efficiently as possible
• Assesses training needs of staff and ensures execution of training
• Ensures staff are brought in to cover absenteeism and holidays
• Correctly records time and attendance of team
• Performs annual Performance Evaluation
• Take a hands-on approach to leading the process engineering team.
• Responsible for scrap reductions, supervisor technical development, manufacturing process support, tool improvements, tooling preventable initiatives, problem solving and cost reductions.
• Lead the Mission facility in implementing new technology and automation to improve operational performance.
• Drive technical improvements for the site.
• Lead new equipment purchase and installation.
• Participate in Corporate initiatives to support cost reductions, quality improvements and standardization.
• At least B.S. degree in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering or equivalent education
• Minimum 5 years of work experience in managerial or supervision position
• Experience with BMS/EMS
• Hands on experience running busy engineering department
• Excellent leadership, teamwork and communication skills
• Proven project management ability
• Ability to effectively interface with customers, engineering and suppliers
• Thorough understanding of technical aspects of different types of equipment
• In-depth knowledge of Pharmaceutical lab equipment’s.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Cell Tech Pharmed
We are Cell Tech Pharmed, an Iranian Stem Cell Regeneration Medicine Company, which was established on Feb 2014, to meet the ongoing demands for stem cell therapy in Iran. Science and patients are at the heart of everything we do. Our first and foremost goal in the immediate future is integrating the cellular and clinical research to develop therapies and to promote the stem cell therapeutic medicines and industries over the globe.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching