-Develop high-quality business strategies and plans.
-Ensure strategy alignment with objectives Lead with an example and motivate subordinates.
-Encourage employee engagement Train a high performing managerial team.
-Oversee all operations and business activities.
-Make high-quality investing decisions Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies.
-Ensure the company’s complicity with legal and business ethics.
-Review financial and non-financial reports.
- Give advice for improvement and suggestions for solution Build trusting relations with key partners and stakeholders maintain contact with important shareholders train, motivate and lead others.
- Analyze problematic situations and suggest solutions.
- University degree, bachelor ship or higher, in engineering or management.
- With at least 15 years of management.
- Skillful in decision making, managing complicated problems, organizational leadership, and so on.
- Predominant on financial and human sources affairs.
- Skillful in oratory and negotiation techniques.
-Has a systematic and process perspective.
-Age : 45 years and up.