• Build rapport with the investment community in Iran including investment-bankers, funds, holdings, venture-capitals, angel investors, Tehran Security Exchange and HNWI (high net worth individuals)
• Plan, hold and facilitate investment meetings to potential investors to present and promote investment opportunities in the company
• Develop the growth strategy of the company in collaboration with the CEO and the rest of the C-level officers; this would include funding rounds, alternate funding models, IPO roadmap and strategy
• Build financial model for the required funding along with associated scenario analysis and risk assessment
• Develop management reporting system and provide weekly progress report to the CEO and the Chief Investment Officer
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field (MBA preferred)
• Holding professional designation (CFA or CPA) is a plus
• 10+ years’ experience in a senior financial managerial or equivalent position
• Extended network among the investment community in Iran
• Exceptional communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
• Mature enough to represent the company in the investment community and in the public venues (e.g. seminars, exhibitions)
• Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
TAP30 is a fast growing peer to peer Tech Company connecting drivers and riders via mobile application. We work hard and we love what we do. We actually have fun at work, have a really cool office and learn new things every day. We work in transportation industry, enriching the lives of our drivers and customers
500 employees or more
Transport & Logistics
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.