Position: Management System Specialist (Quality, HSE Assurance, and Implementation):
The management system specialist will be in charge of implementing and maintaining IMS (Integrated Management System), analyzing and improving business processes, business new practices, and trends to achieve best-in-class efficiency, timeliness, quality, and overall scalability, related to industries, trade, and logistics. This role directly reports to the head of BE, in the strategy department.
● Support the development, implementation, and improvement of ISO triple certifications MS, (ISO 9001, 14001, and 45001) and Health, Safety, and Environmental MS.
● Author, review or revise QMS and HSEME relevant controlled documents.
● Support QMS, and HSEMS alignment with other company programs and management systems.
● Coordinate and facilitate QMS and HSEMS internal and external audits.
● Research for best practice/ Benchmarking.
● Develop and facilitate QMS AND HSEMS training plan.
● Make the best solution for BE to sense practically in all related processes in Bus/Dep.
● Manage the Quality Management System (QMS), HSEMS, and Corrective Actions process (CAR) and confirm the effectiveness.
● Develop, implement, maintain and improve business unit-wide quality assurance systems, including tools, policies, training, and processes.
● Lead a problem-solving team and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
● Balance and subject matter experts.
● Manage quality data for accuracy and report generation.
● Plan and execute the best structure for continual improvements.
● Propose the new lean idea for engaging people in the organization.
● Drive strategic initiatives.
● Implement other requirements of the standard.
● Design innovative and creative plans and solutions related to all processes in the group.
● Develop a roadmap for organizational excellence based on mummies, goals, and strategies.
● Working experience in developing QMS documents, procedures, and work instructions.
● Knowledge of product, process, manufacturing, and equipment regulations associated with internal and external organizations.
● Advanced level of English.