● Examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
● Coordinate the monthly closing process and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
● Control the correct execution of processes and instructions.
● Prepare external and internal reports including FS and managerial reports.
● Identify and evaluate the company's operational and financial risks and prepare an appropriate action plan to reduce and control the risks.
● Avoid legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
● Manage internal and external auditors effectively.
● Preparation and analysis of monthly and yearly financial statements.
● Preparation and analysis of consolidated financial statements.
● Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
● At least 6 years of related experience.
● Strong knowledge of related laws and regulations including Tax, SSO, etc.
● Strong knowledge of accounting standards.
● Strong knowledge of Excel.
● Good communication skills as a team member.
● Focused and precise on the given tasks.
● Quality orientation.