We are looking for a Management Accountant who is going to help the management team make better decisions by preparing and providing monthly financial reports and analysis.
- Preparing interactive and useful financial reports.
- Ensuring compliance and consistency of financial reports coming from different teams and improving the reliability of the reports as much as possible.
- Performing analysis to forecast, budget, and measure performance and plans,
- Presenting reports to the management team to assist in operational decision-making.
- Supporting different teams with preparing or troubleshooting their reports.
- Simplifying the reporting process in order to make it easy to learn and transfer.
- Proposing efficient and suitable coding for financial systems.
- Interested in numbers, math, business, and processes, along with accounting skills.
- At least two years of experience in Management reporting or related fields.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and other common reporting software.
- Ability to summarize and present complex financial data in an organized and concise manner. Knowledge of graphic design is a plus!
- A keen eye for details is really important
- Getting along well with others and being proactive and interactive.
- Deadline-oriented and able to stick to time constraints.
- Ability to work independently and propose solutions to unexpected problems.