● Have machines and equipment available in the company must always be in working and production condition.
● Control, manage and report energy costs.
● Ensure the creation and implementation of annual, monthly, and weekly periodic plans TPM (Time Based Maintenance), CBM (Computer Based Maintenance) within the CBM (Condition Based Maintenance), reporting to relevant managers.
● Prepare operating instructions and use of the machinery and equipment, by training the staff of the production unit and maintenance unit.
● Ensure the establishment of an information management system for the current situation (indicators), which includes the working requirements of machinery and equipment in the company or preparing a report of the implemented system.
● TPM (Total Performance Management) methodology is performed to ensure that activities for ad-hoc and planned maintenance steps are within the PM range. Empowering the technical team to support production operators in the field of maintenance.
● Perform project duties: organizing, final and temporary acceptance, research, supervision, and providing technical suggestions on the activities of construction, commissioning, installation, operation, and repair of buildings and equipment.
● Perform engineering tasks related to construction, repair, and operation of facilities with the team, preparing project studies, and project plans, reviewing tender dossiers, preparing their evaluation, and preparing reports.
● In jobs that you are appointed as a project manager: Preparation of specifications, control of field requests, holding daily project implementation meetings, project progress report, preparation of temporary and final acceptance minutes, organization of factory personnel and equipment that may be required.
● Ensure that the planned maintenance performance goals announced by senior management and factory management are met and report periodically to senior management.
● Ensure efficient use of resources (humans, materials, parts, energy) using modern problem-solving techniques.
● Define the annual training needs of those responsible for developing maintenance technology skills and providing training as needed.
● Ensure the installation of the spare parts system. Demand planning at the right time, taking into account the optimal use of resources and ensuring their supply.
● Ensure that the inventory level of current spare parts is tracked and met in accordance with the objective.
● Prepare, and follow up on the annual budget for technical maintenance and investment of the factory. Increasing team awareness in cost-based maintenance.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Electronics Engineering.
● 7 to 8 years of experience in maintenance of industrial plants, assembly and plumbing of industrial plants, assembly of production lines (bottle filling machines, conveyor systems, etc.), assembly or production of equipment for heating centers, assembly and production Industrial storage tanks, project design and project management and so on.
● Fluent in English.
● Able to use AutoCAD, and MS Office.
● Resident in Urmia.
● Military service: Completed/Exempted.