Overall Purpose of the Role:
Responsible for ensuring that the facilities and machinery used to produce new and existing materials and goods run to their maximum efficiency and output. This includes total preventative maintenance, managing breakdowns of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and robotic equipment (including software programming). This role may report into either the Plant manager or the CEO.
• Preparation and planning of preventative maintenance schedule (PM)
• Monitoring and controlling spare-part stock
• Preparation of indexes (OEE%, MTBF, and MTTR) and identification of indicators improvement solutions
• Effectively delegate any maintenance issues to be resolved on each shift and small projects to the right skills in the team, planning and managing effective works
• Schedule both internal and external work(s) maximizing planned down time and reducing unplanned downtime
• Preparing reports and presentations
• Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems
• Conduct risk assessment of processes and tasks in the department
• Manage contractors on site to ensure they meet legal and company requirements
• Manage, coach and develop a high performing Maintenance team that meets agreed objectives
• University qualifications: BSc or MSc in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• Previous experience: 7 years’ experience in Maintenance Management
• Excellent leadership and human resource management skills
• Familiar with industrial machinery like CNC bending machines, spot and projection welding machines, and electrostatic painting line equipment
• Understanding of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), lean manufacturing
• It is essential that the candidate person be quite familiar with hydraulic and electronic and PLC circuits.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ideal Age: 30~40
• Gender Preference: male
• Residing at: west Tehran/ Karaj
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Iran Ghateh Company
Iran Ghateh Company is established in 1982 and started working in automotive supply chains with the manufacturing of seat rail for a sedan called Paykan. Today, it is the major manufacturer of rear seat backrest & cushion frames by the technology of CNC wire bending machinery in Iran. Additionally, other main products of this company are rear brake plates, and some wire & tube parts of seats. In parallel with ramping up and developing the productions, the Quality System has been established which targets at the customer satisfaction and continual improvement. The achievements of this system are: SAPCO grade "A" which is granted to the company on the basis of "SSR3 Requirements & Sapco Excellence Model". ISO TS: 16949 in 2008.Now due to the desirable operation concerning with the quality, on time delivery, and good prices the company is in a good position in the internal automotive market and is always the first choice for the internal customers.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.