- Objective of the role: managing maintenance and construction unit .
- List of responsibilities:
-Implement predictive maintenance
-Provide requested reports
-Cooperate in technical topics
-Manage and plan construction requests
- Reporting to: CEO and management representative.
- Subordinates: mechanic, electrical and facility technicians and construction turners.
- Length of Probation Period: 1 month.
- Working hours: 8 to 12 hours.
- Travel requirements: seldom.
- Gross Monthly Base Salary: adaptive.
- University Qualifications: at least bachelor
- Other certifications obtained: ISO 9001.
- Nature and length of previous experience: at least 3 years.
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: solid works