A leading private company, active in energy industry including oil and gas and power generation, with a remarkable growth over last years Gheshm
Posted 4 months ago
- Report to Maintenance Director or Plant director.
- Manage the maintenance staff, programs and processes in order to ensure safe, timely and efficient operation of all machinery and equipment.
- Ensure that periodic and preventive maintenance are appropriately scheduled and accomplished and that emergency troubleshooting and maintenance support are readily available as needed.
- Monitor and continually improves maintenance processes and maintenance personnel performance to achieve enhanced levels of efficiency.
- Collaborate with other members of the management team and unit superintendents to plan and manage turnarounds, shutdowns, and start-ups as well as emergency situations.
- Assist engineering staff with install, startup, and implementation of new equipment and equipment upgrades.
- Ensure all safety equipment is operational.
- Confer with personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Coordinate and manages group activities and interactions with other divisions.
- Prepare reports about maintenance activities for management, client or others.
- Education: Minimum Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or petrochemical Engineering from a reputable university
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in maintenance field in oil and gas, power plant or wharf
- At least 3 years’ Experience managing employees in a unionized facility strongly preferred
- Age: 29- 39
- Gender: Male
- Technical skills:
- Deep knowledge in Preventive and Emergency Maintenance process in oil and gas, power plant or wharf
- Computer literacy with good working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Behavioral competencies:
- Responsibility and accountability
- Managing people
- Highly developed interpersonal Skills
- Analytical thinking skill
- Result oriented
- Attention to detail
- Problems solving and decisive decision making skills
- Location: Gheshm