A leading company active in tobacco industry Saveh
Posted 2 months ago
Objective of the role: Responsible for preparing the machine for operation by equipping it with the appropriate tools to ensure efficient operation and consistently produce quality packaging.
List of responsibilities:
• Ensure full knowledge in the safe and efficient operation of the automatic/manual machines.
• Ensure that all the materials needed for packaging are readily available and logically arranged for the production process.
• Load and feed right materials into the automatic/manual machine.
• Ensure quality at high level by examining the finish goods for defects and minimizing waste.
• Monitor the automatic/manual machine while it is working and inspect periodically throughout the shift to adjust machine speeds or load or reload automatic machines with packing raw materials such as polypropylene, blanks, flow wrap reel, etc.
• Sort, inspect products, verify and adjust product weight or measurement to meet specifications.
• Clean, lubricate, make minor adjustments and correct minor errors by performing repairs to the automatic/manual machine, if needed.
• Monitor the production line, watch for problems such as pile-ups, jams, or tear tape wrinkles.
• Observe automatic/manual machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of filled or packaged products to standards.
• Start and stop the machine for minor error and report malfunction to related Maintenance Engineers.
• Count finished product to determine completion of job order.
• Maintain compliance to company policies, safety standards, and good housekeeping practices.
• Perform variety of routine tasks to assist in the production activities
Reporting to: Foreman
University Qualifications: Diploma in related field.
Nature and length of previous experience: 2-3 of relevant experience.
Organizational skills, Time management skills, Ability to resolve problems, Ability to work productively with others, Good eye for detail to easily spot defective packaging, Knowledge of equipment operation, Ability to identify simple mechanical problems.