Sinopec Yadavaran Oilfield Development Project Ahwaz
Posted 10 months ago
- Perform office, administrative, and logistics activities to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Provide required data for analyzing financial activities of establishments or departments.
- Provide recommendations to department management concerning cost optimization decisions or procedural changes.
- Provide reports pertaining to activities in designated area.
- Follow work schedules, deadlines, and duty assignments by concerned supervisor.
- Follow work procedures and company policies communicated by concerned supervisor.
- Provide constructive suggestions and ideas for developing or updating - procedures, policies, or standards.
- Implement corporate or departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with department management.
- Maintain records pertaining to inventory, personnel, orders, supplies, or machine maintenance.
- Report received data to concerned supervisor regarding equipment performance, output quality, or work schedules.
- Perform activities associated with shipping, receiving, distribution, or transportation.
- Report inventory levels and requisition or purchase supplies as needed.
- Perform office services, such as equipment or supply acquisition or organization, disposal of assets, relocation, parking, maintenance, or security services.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the same position with proven track record in major companies.
-Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Communication: to adjust the tone and style according to the audience, comprehend and act efficiently on instructions, and explain complex issues to colleagues and clients alike.
- Teamwork: to have the intuition and interpersonal acumen to know when to be a listener, and to be perceptive, as well as receptive to the needs and responsibilities of others.
- Flexibility: to demonstrate an ability and willingness to acquire new hard skills, and an open mindedness to new tasks and new challenges, to show a willing and upbeat attitude.
- Ability to Work under Pressure and Time Management: to think clearly and to have a capacity to compartmentalize and set stress aside within tight deadlines.
- Electronic mail software.
- Data base management software.
- Office, presentation software, spreadsheet and word processing software.