The Logistics Manager is responsible for the management of the physical internal/ external logistics flows: transportation (from tendering to day-to-day operations), warehousing (from tendering to operational excellence), be they insourced or outsourced
- Plan, manage and evaluate logistics operations liaising with internal stakeholders, suppliers, logistics providers, transportation companies to ensure that quality, quantity, customer satisfaction, and financial commitments are met.
- Manage inventory as well as warehouse, transportation, and other logistics processes
- Animates his/her performance meetings within his team and review performance with internal stakeholder (Customer Service, Finance, Sales as relevant) On service level / On costs optimization /Projects / Requests, etc.
- Plan and implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements.
- Develop and manage logistics KPI
- Monitor product import or export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements.
- Develop a risk management system to ensure continuity of supply in emergency scenarios
- Plan and implement improvements to internal or external logistics systems or processes.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as order management, accounting, or shipping.
- Ensure all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and ISO requirements
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Having 4-6 years of relevant experience in logistics, supply management, with at least 4 years in a Managerial role preferably in FMCG companies.
- Work experience and competencies:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Industrial Engineering or MBA
- Excellent verbal and written English communication
- Good computer skills with proficiency in MS office applications.
- Soft Skills: People Management, time management, Decision Making, Negotiation, and analytical skills
- Supply Chain know-how (Transport, Logistics, Warehousing, Physical Distribution, and Planning), KPIs, and reporting, and analyzing.
- Familiar with digital transformation in warehouse management and Logistic process and Lean warehousing
- Working knowledge of logistics and inventory software
- Familiar with Financial Statement, Budgeting, and Risk management
- Agile & ability to embrace and drive change and work under pressure