- A logistics specialist is responsible for the oversight of the life cycle of products, including preparation, shipping and receiving.
- They offer support with the maintenance of logistics policies, administer and maintain inventory control program systems and coordinate with in-house sales team to promote accurate and timely processing of orders for customers.
- Preparation of bill of lading payment files (based on approved calculations)
- Additionally, logistics specialists develop reports showing transportation costs on precise projects and moves.
- Control and receive daily shipping reports from cargoes, bases and destinations
- Prepare and submit shipping lists to the accounting unit
- Controlling and contrasting shipping lists between origin and destination
- Respond to transport drivers
- Strong articulation.
- Familiar with all aspect of logistic and negotiation with shipping and transport fleet.
- Ability to do teamwork.
- Expert in Microsoft office.
- Excellent organizational and Time Management skills
- Having excellent attention to the details
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Gender Preference: Male
- Ideal Age Range: 20 - 38