Logistics Coordinator- Temporary Position (6 Months)
Posted 5 days ago
This position is responsible for following up Customs office administrative jobs, making sure correctness of export documents, coordinating with Customs broker and communicating with Courier (Karapost) on daily basis for fulfilling expected tasks as well as supporting team members in their absence or during challenging situation.
**** This is temporary position (6 months)*****
Area of responsibilities:
• Responsible for Customs office administrative jobs (i.e. customs letters preparation, document filling, etc.)
• Coordinate with Customs broker in exportation of Factory samples.
• Check correctness of export documents (i.e. for samples) to ensure smooth customs export process.
• Follow up with Courier (Karapost) to ensure the samples are shipped on time after finalization of export customs process.
• Act as a back-up of other team members during their absence or when they need support.
• Associate degree or Bachelor degree.
Work experience and Competencies:
• Iran customs clearing.
• Must be conversant in Iran Customs law/ regulations.
• Experience with both Iran import/export.
English knowledge and Computer Skill:
• MS Office applications (Word and Excel).
• Good level of English (writing and speaking) is highly recommended.