" Please make sure to apply through the provided link after pressing "apply". NRC will only consider applications that come through Webcruiter site."
Role and responsibilities:
The purpose of the assistant position is to assist in the day to day implementation of the support functions responsibilities. Use actions words such as conduct or assist for the position relevant responsibilities.
Generic responsibilities :
1. Adhere to NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines
2. Assist with the implementation of the Logistics portfolio according to plan of action
3. Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
4. Ensure proper filing of documents
5. Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function
6. Promote the rights of refugees and displaced in line with the advocacy strategy
7. Identify and report protection needs and gaps, explore and propose new and safer ways to assist.
• Asset/Inventories management, keep updated inventories of office equipment and supplies and provide timely processing of updates and orders.
• Ensure NRC’s office assets are kept in good working conditions, properly tagged and NRC logistics records are properly filed and maintained.
• Provide required transportation services for the missions to Kerman.
• Travel to project sites as logistics representative for final approval of the projects when needed.
• Assist NRC logistics team to conduct sourcing and procurement,
• Work closely with programme, finance and HR Admin units to consolidate local procurements and assist in reporting.
• Responsible for monthly petty cash and purchasing Office Supplies.
• Responsible for the supervision of NRC premises’ maintenance in Kerman.
Generic professional competencies:
• Experience from working as a Support Function Assistant in a humanitarian/recovery context
• Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
• Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
• Good level of English knowledge
Context/ Specific skills, knowledge and experience:
• University degree, preferably Business, Industrial Engineering, MBA, Economics or any other similar major
• Good knowledge of computer and IT systems and devices such as (Multi-Functional machines, Computers and etc.) is an advantage
• Proficiency in working with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word …)
• Minimum one (1) year of experience in purchasing, procurement, and supply chain management
• Minimum one (1) year of experience in inventory and assets management
• Minimum one (1) year of experience in warehousing and stock management
These are personal qualities that influence how successful people are in their job. NRC’s Competency Framework states 12 behavioral competencies, and the following are essential for this position:
• Handling insecure environment
• Planning and delivering results