We are looking for a Logistic Officer employee in order to join our logistic team. She/he will be responsible for:
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication between customer and supplier to achieve highest possible level of service.
-Follow up on enquiries for customers.
- Carry out administration and logistics duties ensuring
-efficiency within the division and aid in the resolving of customer queries and complaints to their satisfactory conclusion.
- Orders and correspondence with suppliers.
- Request and follow up samples
- Request fees and dealing with service providers (forwarder, insurance) when needed
- Insure smooth procedure and improve customer satisfaction (shipping schedule, documents, freshness...)
- Preferably BS Degree in Business Administration
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Work experience, at least 3 years
- Good knowledge of computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Be focused and goal oriented
- Be able to achieve high customer satisfaction
- Have good organizational skills
- Be able to work with teams or groups
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Orkila is the leading chemical distributor in the Middle East and Africa representing a wide range of internationally known chemical manufacturers.
Orkila specializes in importing products with ten years of experience. As one of the biggest chemical importers, we have established a good relationship with global suppliers.
The company has perfect distribution network, sales channel and marketing team with excellent professional knowledge and dedication.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.