In the private sector, procurement is viewed as a strategic function working to improve the organizations profitability. Procurement is seen as helping to streamline processes, reduce raw material prices and costs, and identifying better sources of supply. In essence, helping to reduce the 'bottom line'.
- Devising and using fruitful procurement and sourcing strategies.
- Discovering profitable suppliers and initiate procurement partnerships.
- Negotiating with external vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services.
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries.
- Examine and test existing contracts.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure the clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients.
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term savings on procurement costs.
Working hours: Saturday -Wednesday: 8 till 16:30
Thursday: 8 till 12:00
Location: Gaandi St., Vanak Sq.
- BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
- Min 8 years of work experience
- Proven working experience in procurement
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Gender: Female