As a back-end IT specialist, one should be able to install, configure, and maintain Linux operating systems in a variety of projects and platforms.
This role involves server-side operations and troubleshooting tasks that support business-critical and development activities.
• Having minimum of 4 years of related experience
• Familiarity with Iranian payment card industry and electronic banking system
• Must have ICDL and documentation skills
• Knowledge of Linux and virtualization using VMware
• Proficiency in Monitoring, diagnostic and troubleshoot
• Installation and configuration of Linux systems and utilities
• Good knowledge of Linux OS and related services(daemons)