A well-known Telecom operator company is currently seeking an experienced Linux and database Infrastructure Engineer to perform Linux system administration and configuration activities to efficiently manage, configure, and maintain related Commercial Services.
The successful candidate will operate as a subject matter expert supporting mission critical computer systems for advanced high-capacity systems that process modern high-speed communications. He/She will work with networking, file systems, security, database, and multiple services.
This position will require independent work in addition to interaction in a team environment with vendors, systems engineers, and systems administrators to understand all aspects of the system. Direct communication with vendor will be required, good reporting to the high managers is a key item in this position. Work outside of normal business hours and going on business trips may be necessary at times to support global test and operational events and routine maintenance.
- Administrating Linux servers (LPIC 2 Level)
- Administrating Oracle database (Intermediate Level)
- Maintain and administer company network and servers including hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Experience with monitoring softwares
- Troubleshoot the network incidents from the assigned tickets within the SLA time and creating root cause analysis report
- Creating reports for management
- Participating in network expansions and new projects
- Handling necessary changes in network
- Ability to work independently and maintain focus under pressure, treat people with respect under all circumstances
- working with several vendors for escalating the unresolved problems and ability to manage knowledge transfer with vendors
- 24x7 support of the network as a BO engineer in Managed Service Team
- Working with FO and Local Engineers while troubleshooting
- Providing and managing data backup plans
- Learning enthusiasm
- B.S./ M.S. in Computer Engineering or other related areas.
- Ability to speak and write and reading English
- Solid base of knowing Data Center Infrastructures
- Having LPIC, BSDA or Solaris international certification
- Familiar with LDAP, SYSLOG and TACACS Services
- Network Knowledge (CCNP Level)
- Configuring firewall (Intermediate Level)
- Experience with ticketing systems
- Knowledge of GSM network
- Experienced with HP Storage
- Experienced with HP Servers
- Familiar with VM Ware or other virtualization platforms
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Working with Microsoft office
- Knowledge of Web Protocols
- Military service must be completed for male applicants
- We would like to invite talented candidates, graduated from well-known universities, to join us.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
A Leading Telecom Operator
A leading telecom operator that its vision is: To be the most admired Iranian company.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.