• To provide the company advisory services (with respect to) all types of contracts including BTS site lease agreements and commercial contracts. The services (non-exhaustively) consist of drafting, legality, structuring, fiscal efficiency and compliance of contracts.
• Representing the Company before courts and other judicial and administrative authorities as company’s lawyer.
• Structuring and negotiating commercial agreements. (Transactions)
• Advising on and drafting/review of commercial and lease agreements and documentation of commercial and other transactions.
• Advising internal divisions on various agreements/transactions with a variety of service providers and lessors including claims and enforcing penalties, interpretation of contracts, investigation of quality and quantity of provided/received services.
• Coordinating existing and potential litigation and commercial disputes.
• Appraisal, investigation and advice on proposed property acquisition to eliminate risks and perfection of title upon acquisition.
• Preparing monthly/weekly management reports depending on the requirements.
• Attending as negotiator in negotiation meetings for drafting the contracts or for settlement a dispute.
• Attending in the court and other judicial and administrative authorities meetings (in entire country) as representative or lawyer of the Company to defend of company rights against claimants or to file the court cases as ordered by management.
• Bachelor Degree in Law (Commercial / Business) or related
• Fluent in English
• Admission to Bar Association or Master Degree is added advantages
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a commercial/litigation legal; with experience in supervising others
• Experience working in a medium organization
• Legal issues knowledge,
• Commercial issues knowledge.
• Analytical skills,
• Negotiating skills,
• Management skills,
• Leadership skills,
• Consulting skills,
• Writing and drafting skills,
• Communication skills,
• Interpretation skills.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Irancell Telecommunication Services Company (MTN Irancell) – Iran’s 2nd mobile operator – is a private joint stock company. As “Iran’s greatest data operator”, our vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers. Our company provides the following services:
- Wholesale and retail telecommunications services
- Sales of network traffic capacity to local or international carriers or entities
- Renting network infrastructure facilities to local or international carriers or entities
- Internet and digital platform-related products and services as well as all available sources of value added services
- E-Commerce/ m-Commerce activities of telecommunications networks
- Customer services, including but not limited to customer relationship management and Call Centre services.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.