Provide necessary information and legal affairs related to all types of tenders and bids.
Familiar with IT contracts and proficient in civil and commercial law.
Fluent in labor and social security laws.
Proficient in company registration.
Management, guidance, and supervision of legal and administrative complaints and disputes.
Perform all matters related to company registration and changes in the structure.
Data gathering and using it to defend the organization or company involved in the judicial process.
Investigation of the amount, type of guarantees, and commitment to execute the contracts.
Controlling the company's contracts legally.
- Master’s degree (at least) in law
- Previous experience: 7 years in the related positions preferably in telecom
- Familiar with Iran and international law affairs
- Dominate the legal affairs of contractors and employers
- Fluency in English skills
- Effective Communication