- Review the tax, insurance and royalties aspects of corporate and personal property protection.
- Preparation and follow up of contracts from a legal point of view.
- Identify legal constraints and problems in the company's processes.
- Follow up on the lawsuits filed by the firm's attorneys.
- Review all legal documentation and related processes.
- Keep track of receivables and deferred payments.
- Negotiate with bad clients in order to determine payment arrangements for the company and set up the relevant minutes.
- Report on the status of deferred claims and their changes.
- Coordinate and prepare the necessary documentation to take legal action to collect the company's claims.
- Design and plan for executive solutions to achieve the set level of deferred claims. Contribute to setting up accreditation processes and collaborating with sales and finance departments to assess customer credit.
Degree: BA Course of Study: Law
• Planning and organizing
• Analytical thinking
Related Professional Experience: 3 years