1.Drafting and reviewing (including providing comments and analysis) contracts, agreement, MOUs, etc
2. Analyzing and identifying contractual legal risks
3. Providing legal advisory including inter alia capital market activities, corporate and commercial law...
4. Research and study referred subjects.
5. Organizing the cases and collaborating with lawyers.
1. Minimum of 4 years of experience of professional legal experience (for legal expert)
2. Minimum of 5 years of experience of professional legal experience (for senior legal expert)
3. Bachelor law degree from Iranian University
4. Master of privet law (or related fields)
5. Highly motivated with excellent organizational skills, high attention to the details and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
6.Good command of written and spoken English.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Amin Investment Bank
Amin, the first investment bank in Iran.
Amin IB (private joint stock), as the first institute of its type in Iran, obtained its investment banking license from the Bourse Council on September 3, 2007. It was registered, with a capital of IRR 1000 Billion, with the Registrar of Companies in Tehran on January 6, 2008. Amin officially began its operations after it obtained its permit from the Securities and Exchange Organization of Iran on April 16, 2008.
Amin IBs main activities include underwriting, syndication and, equity and debt capital markets.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.