Producing legal products to support Market business decisions and maximize commercial opportunities, whilst ensuring compliance to Group Policies and the Law.
- Contribute as a valued member of the Legal department to the development and realization of integrated business strategies, company projects and plans which ensure sustained growth and profitability;
- Draft, negotiate and conclude written letters, memoranda, agreements and/or other documents relating to all significant commercial transactions to optimize and protect the interests of the Iran business and the wider CARO Group;
- Provide valuable, timely and efficient marketing legal support and advice to Brand.
- Ensure that all marketing and promotional activities undertaken by the Iran business are compliant with the International Marketing Principles (IMP) and any other relevant laws and regulations in force from time to time to safeguard the CARO Group’s reputation as a responsible organization;
- Monitor and maintain compliance with all corporate governance and legislative obligations that relate to CARO’s registered operations in Iran;
- Assist Head of Function in advising and guiding the business to operate within the constraints of the sanctions and export restrictions that apply to Iran;
- Co-ordinate and support the defense of any product liability or other strategic and non-strategic litigation that may arise in the Iran market to eliminate potentially significant financial and reputational consequences. Manage legal work with litigators and manage Legal coordinator in terms of financial part of relations with litigators;
- Assist with coordination of the registration and licensing of trademarks and other intellectual property rights to the Iran business as well as with any infringement or other protection action to maximize the value of CARO’s brands and know-how;
- Supervise the Legal Coordinator in terms of contract drafting and contract management;
- Ensure compliance of CARO with Company policies governed by Legal and reliable procedures;
- Assist in reporting on legal matters to area and to the local management.
- University degree in Law
- At least 5 to 10 years legal experience, together with related management and commercial skills to have enough breadth,
- knowledge and authority to handle the range of issues arising, to assess and respond to the priorities and to provide confidence to management and contribute to and be part of the overall management of business issues and objectives in Iran
- Sound commercial sense and practical approach;
- Ability to work in a team at all levels of seniority within CARO and outside;
- High level commercial and corporate experience with exposure to and experience of trademarks and litigation being advantageous;
- Effective in coordinating matters and resources in house and in directing external advisers in complex transactions;
- Willingness to travel extensively and on short notice;
- Ability to exercise judgment and assess risk in diverse markets;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and familiarity with legal documentation in the English language.
Are you fluent in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
"Caro" is an international business company with the goal of credibility and successful presence in the global market that was found in 2017 in Tehran.
Our company also operates in the field of import and export using experts and professional teams.
Cooperation with professionals, meritocracy, engagement with the global market, entrepreneurship, are the outstanding features of our company.
We hope that we will be an efficient and proud member of the trade world with the great effort and perseverance to serve our country and our beloved people.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching