• Maintaining confidentiality at all times;
• Providing required monthly reports of the dept’s activities;
• Organizing, maintaining and updating contracts database and archive, utilizing electronic tools as directed for such goal;
• Reviewing, commenting, drafting different types of contracts in English and Persian,
• Assisting the Legal Dept. in a variety of legal issues including inter alia, drafting memos, drafting documents, letter writings, etc;
• Supporting project coordination,
• Assisting with all required communications and internal and external interactions;
• Assisting in facilitating the approval process of all new contracts and renewal of existing contracts;
• Making record of meetings and its proceedings,;
• Being responsible for data entry, reporting and administrative functions of Legal Department,
• Exhibiting effective time management; and
• Performing other administrative support duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree of Law- Master’s degree is a plus.
• Min. 4-5 years of experience in Legal/Contracts Dept. in Pharmaceutical and/or FMCG field that proves perfect familiarity with legal and contractual provisions, different types of contracts and business documents; complete knowledge of internal laws and regulations;
• Having the sense of confidentiality;
• High Attention to details;
• Having excellent knowledge of English and being skillful in utilizing Persian and English languages (4 skills) and;
• High knowledge of computer programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc., internet and windows environment;
• Very precise in explanations;
• Strong professional and interpersonal skills: demonstrating the ability to communicate clearly to all levels of the organization;
• Self-directed with the ability to work without supervision;
• Ability to function calmly in a pressure situation;
• Prior experience in healthcare is a plus;
Note: The interview will be conducted in English.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Cobel Darou is a Leading private pharmaceutical company founded in 2002. Our main activities are registration, importation, manufacturing, distribution and sales & marketing. Our partners are several international pharmaceutical companies which are pioneers in the industry. Our main objective is to acquire the best talent and excel in their development.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching