- Investigate the facts of a case
- Conduct research on relevant laws, regulations, and legal articles
- Organize and maintain documents in a paper or electronic filing systems
- Gather and arrange evidence and other legal documents for attorney review and case preparation
- Write reports to help lawyers prepare for trials
- Draft correspondence and legal documents, such as contracts
- Help lawyers during trials by handling exhibits, taking notes, or reviewing trial transcripts
- File exhibits, briefs, appeals and other legal documents with the court or opposing counsel
- Communicate local and international clients, lawyers, witnesses, and outside vendors to schedule interviews, meetings, and depositions.
- Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database and case management software; confirming case status with attorney.
- Helps develop cases by maintaining contact with people involved in the case; scheduling depositions; preparing and forwarding summonses and subpoenas; drafting complaints; preparing and filing discovery requests; preparing responses to opposing counsel; generating status reports.
- Keeps clients informed by maintaining contact; communicating case progress.
- Maintains case costs by verifying outstanding balances with attorney, clients, and providers.
- Supports case preparation by preparing case summaries and materials for mediation conferences; preparing pleadings; monitoring and obtaining discovery responses; organizing materials for team case review.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Client Confidentiality
- Content Creation, Update the website and social Media
- Working on International/Local and Immigration law
- Team working.
- Holding Bachelor degree in field of law.
- Fluency in writing and speaking English.
- At least 3 years of working Experience in Field of Law/International Law in Law office or law Firm
- Knowing the International law firm Market, International Legal Networks
- Prior Interpreting and translation experience in field of law.
- Eligibility for flexible working hours and days
- Strong MS-Office skills to including PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Good people skills to interact with people at all levels of the organization
- Ability to Multi-task and stay organized
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Living in Tehran
Legal Consultancy / Lawyer
Legal Consultancy / Lawyer
To see more jobs that fit your career
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.