With Cafe Bazaar expanding further, matters of administrative issues will also increase in size and depth. As a leading player, Cafe Bazaar has a variety and wide range of administrative requirements, specifically in the Investment and Contracts Legal Team to help them to increase their efficiency in legal operations. Cafe Bazaar requires an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to the team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the team; Support team and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication from the time of a request of a contract to get signatures of representative of the company; Receive, sort, and distribute related contracts; ensure that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Organize and schedule meetings, book rooms, and follow-up meetings.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests which include different projects by different members of the company.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.; Develop and maintain a filing system
- Ability to effectively communicate and constructive interact with different members at all levels of the company.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask; Sense of urgency and prioritize work.
- Handle routine; Strong organizational and planning skills; Attention to detail.
- Handle anxiety and stress.
- Problem-solving skills; Resolve administrative problems; Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient.
- Responsible for confidential material and administrative duties.
- Hard-working and being enthusiastic about learning and welcome to help the other to learn administrative processes.
- Familiarity with computer skills in Microsoft Office and using Google tools.
- Adequate knowledge of writing and proofreading skills.