• Preparing documents including but not limited to transcribing legal documents, translating documents from Farsi to English and vice versa
• Preparing and filing all company legal documents in accordance with applicable Records Management Policy
• Ensuring adherence to company Records Management Policy by company’s multiple functions
• Handling corporate registration matters, including preparation and presentation of documents to notary office
• Schedules meetings for inter and intra-functional meetings and arranging meeting rooms
• Account keeping for functional matters and liaising with finance department for matters related to department budget
• Collaborate with external law firms and consultants with respect to meeting arrangement, financial and payment requests, and if required, transmitting legal document within the role scope
• Interacting efficiently with all staff and department
• Ensuring legal and compliance tasks assigned to whole company are completed within the given deadline
• Bachelor's degree in law
• At least 3 years prior experience as an administrative assistant
• Preferably experienced in law firm or corporate legal department
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent organizational abilities, strong analytical and problem solving skills, and proactive business style required
• Advanced skills with Microsoft Office preferred, including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Fluency in English and fast yet accurate translation skills is a MUST
• Experience with Notary Public, Corporate Registration Office and Tax Office is a plus
Explain why do you think you are a good candidate for BAT.
Are you fluent in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco company founded in 1902. We are the world’s largest quoted tobacco group by global market share, with over 200 brands sold in over 200 markets. BAT has more than 50,000 employees worldwide with factories in 41 countries. The quality of our people has always played a major role in our success, making us successful worldwide and leader in more than 55 markets.
BAT Pars was founded in Iran in 2003 and has since expanded its market presence by 4 drive brands which are: Dunhill, Kent, Pall Mall and Montana. In 2016 we established our independent factory in Iran.
We can proudly announce that in 2018 we have earned the Top Employer seal of recognition in five regions – Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East including Iran. Certification is awarded by the Top Employers Institute, which recognizes leading employers around the world that excel in nurturing and developing talent throughout all levels of an organization, while striving to continuously optimize employment practices. BAT offers exceptional opportunities for career and personal development, a competitive package and extensive trainings. Our workforce is strongly multi-cultural and we have a devolved structure, with the local company having wide freedom of action and responsibility for its operations. We believe that because our products pose risks to health, it is all the more important that our business is managed responsibly. Responsibility is integral to our business strategy and through dialogue with our stakeholders, we are working to pursue our commercial objectives in ways consistent with changing expectations of a modern tobacco business.
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.