The learning and development supervisor is responsible to monitor the success of development procedures and help employees make the most of learning opportunities based on company strategies across Iran.
● Conduct capability reviews, career pathing, and other development-related procedures across the organization.
● Coordinate training programs to fulfill workers' specific needs to maintain or improve job skills.
● Assist managers with composing individual development plans (IDP) and tracking the progression of IDPs.
● Create and monitor training procedures and course materials.
● Evaluate program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback.
● Maintain knowledge of the latest trends in training and development.
● Maintain vendor relationships.
● Maintain records of training and development activities, attendance, results of tests and assessments, and retraining requirements.
● At least 3 years of experience in HR/L&D.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills.
● Strong negotiation skills.
● Planning and project management skills.
● Proficiency in English.
● Good knowledge of MS Office.
● Familiarity with ISO 10015:2019 is an advantage.