● Coordinate the training process (planning, implementation, delivery, and evaluation).
● Design and update training dashboard.
● Prepare and deliver training documents for internal and external inspections.
● Design and update training booklets and pamphlets.
● Communicate with different parts of the company to go forward with development processes such as people review, and assessment centers.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Management fields or Industrial Engineering is a must.
● Minimum 2 years of experience in the HR department.
● Good English proficiency (speaking and writing).
● Fluent in MS Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint.
● Good knowledge of sourcing and recruitment models and channels.
● Time management, assertive communication, and feedback skills.