Perform laboratory experiments, measurements, and product characterizations and evaluate results.
Prepare test reports for customers and head of department.
Maintains detailed technical records, as required, in the form of a laboratory notebook or computer databases.
Maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment.
Formulating requirements typically encompass all types of General and Engineering compounds.
Conduct and supervise the development of new product and updates of existing products (changing of raw material) for the department of Engineering and Purchase using innovative ideas and materials and test ideas on a lab scale.
Ensure robustness in all phases of new product development and updates of existing products through the use of accepted techniques including DOE, FMEA, SPC and others as required.
Provide technical assistance and support to production, sales and marketing, as required in support of product scale- up, quality control, application testing and other cross-functional activities.
Provides process reports, monthly and quarterly reports, technical plans, project summaries and other internal correspondence in a timely manner to ensure appropriate communication of project status and needs.
· MSc in Chemical / Polymer engineering or chemistry
· Familiar with the process of manufacturing heterogeneous catalysis
· Familiar with the laboratory equipment for the identification and quality control of catalytic materials
· Familiar with the basics of quality control and statistical methods
· Familiar with IATF/ ISO 17025 Laboratory Standards
· Familiar with technical softwares in the field of chemical/polymer engineering
· Accurate and motivated
· Excellent Team Work skill
· Good knowledge in English/ technical English
· 1 year of relevant work experience in the chemical and catalyst fields
· Gender: Female.
· Based in Safadasht- karaj