● Ensure that all sales goals are met by monitoring key accounts’ activity and developing new business opportunities with high-potential contacts.
● Plan regular visits to distributions and pharmacies.
● Call on key clients to introduce new products and manage the territories.
● Create proposals for new business opportunities using knowledge of the company’s products.
● Analyze data to identify trends, opportunities for growth, or other issues that may require attention from management.
● Develop and maintain strong relationships with key contacts, understanding their business needs and objectives.
● Negotiate pricing and contract terms with contacts, within company guidelines.
● Stablish a good relationship with internal stakeholders.
● Stay up-to-date on competitor activity and market trends.
● Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets set by management.
● Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related fields.
● Proven work experience in the pharmaceutical Sales industry as a key account specialist or a similar role.
● Knowledge of the trends and developments in the sales industry.
● Good time management and organizational skills.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
● Highly motivated and detail-oriented individual.
● Willingness to work in a competitive environment.
● Good Microsoft Office skills.