A Nutraceutical company as a subgroup of Golrang Pharmaceutical Investment Group, with a deep insight into present local Nutritional needs, providing clear solid vision for upcoming smart Nutritional products as a new main player of the Market.
Close future of the company is highly promising for people showing initiations and eagerness to develop and going the extra miles in terms of making results and higher performance.
We are all committed to maintain the present healthy atmosphere of the company based on professional communications and productive culture.
- Being committed to achieve of his/her territory sales.
- Responsible to establish and develop meaningful relations with key customers and commercial
partners (distributors, main pharmacies, KOLs and key institutes/ organizations) negotiation
initiation, while needed.
- Setting an efficient loop of discussion and decision-making with the managers.
- Organized field visits and follow up with distributors and key pharmacies to reach expected
objectives of sales and marketing reflected in punctual reports to the line manager.
- To submit and maintain proper customer records, sales activities, and other required reports and
- To manage a team of pharma-reps across the country to achieve personal and team targets
- To discover business new opportunities and areas of development regarding defined contacts.
- Minimum 1 year of similar experience in a Nutrition or Pharmaceutical company or senior expertise in a pharmaceutical sales team (with actual relevant success stories in hand) preferably in a Nutrition
- Highly Result-oriented, understanding of commercial pipelines and procedures, Excel and
Presentation skills, Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Expertise in people management of sales team with previous relevant experience.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.