● Visit all stores.
● Monthly target setting for the team.
● Negotiate with store supervisors.
● Negotiate with store managers.
● Help the supervisors.
● Report instantaneous sales to the national.
● Resolve sales problems and national information.
● Control Sales report per day.
● Daily report and information from the supervisor.
● Communicate with finance, logistics, marketing, and SSD.
● Daily financial tracking.
● Advertising activities.
● Competitor activity report.
● Team support to reach the target.
● Promotion planning for stores and sharing with N+1.
● Sales comparison per chain in and out of the promotion period.
● Normal and promotional sales forecasting for N+1 and supply chain.
● Update the files of promotion areas and planning.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Management, Business, or an MBA graduate.
● 3 to 4 years of experience in key account management, and customer-facing roles; and at least 5 years of experience in FMCG sales.