1. Manage the relationship with the Account’s organization:
• Map the customer’s organization
• Set up the Golnan Puratos’ customer team and organize the meetings with the customer’s DMU at multiple levels.
Formalize in the contact matrix (Ref Key Account Plan)
• Organize a yearly business review to develop the joint business plan for the coming year
2. Customer Intelligence:
• Build the customer profile and keep it up to date
• Maintain all relevant informations up to date in the Account Fact File – including the history and confirmations of the Terms and Conditions.
3. Key Account Planning & Execution:
• Develop, formulate and implement a Key Account plan for the accounts managed
• Preparation of Yearly account plan
• Organize a central customer project list and keep this up to date.
• Manage all related activities and projects eg category management projects - together with the business development team (field sales, tech support, marketing, operations,…)
4. Business Management:
• Follow up & report on the customer’s KPI’s: sales results, service level, quality, profitability, budgets. Clarify deviations and initiate corrective actions where necessary.
• Report progress on the account plan on monthly basis.
• Review business risks and preparing prevention actions.
5. Pricing and profitability:
• Keep the overview of the customer’s commercial conditions and budgets up to date.
• Confirm the conditions and budgets each year to the customer in line with the Golnan Puratos procedures
• Collaborate with Pricing Department to manage customer specific pricing, integrating all commercial conditions
- Business & result driven
- Self Motivated
- Strong interpersonal skills: establishes easily contacts
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- Team player, animator and leader
- Project management competences
- Fluent in English
- Proven track record in Key Account Management
- Preferably university or college degree
- Field sales, Trade marketing, Category management, Food Science and technology or Consumer marketing experience is a plus
- Able to travel for business missions
- Ideal age 27 to 38
- At least 5 years of experience in Sales.