• Develop, formulate and implement with the local general manager long and short-range plans, policies and programs for the Food service Accounts in the frame of the Group policy, in collaboration with the BU-teams to achieve common objectives.
• Ensure the development of the commercial activities with the Food service accounts
• Ensure that strategic product lines of the Group are well represented in each account and that agreed market share goals are achieved
• Pricing strategy, assistance to build consistent local pricing in accordance with international Group standards
• Monitor results on a monthly basis and take personal action to correct if a deviation would occur compared to budget; to save accomplishment of foreseen objectives..
• Develop information process and maintain awareness and judgment in areas such as market conditions, competitive activities, customer’s product and service needs
• Actively inform and exchange account information across the organization
• Be an active member of the international Food service Key account manager’s network by exchanging information and by applying international knowledge to local markets.
• Be an active member in exchange of information with the Food service accounts managers.
• Good English knowledge
• Experience with Key Account Management and/or Food service sales
• Knowledge of relevant software systems – PC literate
• Financial knowledge
• Strongly Business & result driven
• Analytical skills and problem solving
• Project management and organizational skills
• Communicative, commercial and social competences
• Abilities to build relationships
• Team player
• Good sales and negotiation skills
• Abilities to influence, advice, present and manage
• Strategic insight and concept thinking
* Work Place: Ahmadabad Mostofi
Are you fluent in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Do you have the appetite to Grow Your Magic? Consumers everywhere are increasingly conscious of the quality of the food they eat. Puratos develops, produces and distributes a unique range of ingredients for bakers, pastry-chefs and chocolatiers who demand the very highest quality. Founded in Belgium in 1919, Puratos is growing rapidly with around 8000 employees in 68 countries, with a consolidated turnover of over €1, 7 billion in 2016. Our passion for innovation, pioneering spirit and core values continue to propel our global ambitions. This, coupled with our commitment to our communities is what makes working at Puratos so magical.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.